Manufacturers and retailers of cosmetics and hygiene products are facing fast changing and increasingly complex regulations.
Combining Artificial Intelligence and SGS expertise, Digicomply allows you to access, understand and monitor the most up-to-date international regulations in English, quickly and efficiently.
The Restricted Substances Database provides an easy-to-interpret table that allows you to discover the limits you need by country and/or product category. You can then quickly drill down to the specific part of any regulation related to the highlighted limit. All information is also translated into English.
Access to the Restricted Substances Database turns SGS DIGICOMPLY into a true, single platform for gaining the complete regulatory and product safety picture for your products.
In particular SGS DIGICOMPLY enables you to search and track prohibited, restricted and allowed ingredients in your products:
- Horizon Scanning: Monitor in real time thousands of regulatory sources from all over the world with the most comprehensive scanner for Cosmetics and Hygiene products.
Be alerted of any new regulation update in real time.
- Regulation Catalogue: Find specific regulations among millions of documents and access its latest version and its English version
- Regulatory Information Management: Annotate, comment, share regulations, create alerts and dossiers to set up a smooth process to monitor your organizations regulatory information.
- Restricted Substances: Search and monitor banned, restricted and allowed substances in cosmetics in several regions.ù
- Market Entry Guides: Navigate local regulatory environment with a trusted source. Our SGS experts summarize applicable regulations per product categories (cosmetics, detergents, OTC, etc) in Digicomply Market Entry Regulatory Guides.
The Restricted Substances Database for Cosmetics contains data from the following markets:
- United States
- European Union
- Great Britain
Spotlight on Solutions
AI generated insights that protect consumer and your brand.Learn More
Real time monitoring of thousands of global data sources for food and consumer goods.Learn More
Millions of continuously updated insights for food-related risks.Learn More
Leverage the consumer’s voice to gather food safety risk intelligence.Learn More
A comprehensive database of food and non food product ingredient limitsLearn More
Find specific regulations among millions of documents without interference.Learn More
Where to start when navigating a country’s regulatory environment with a trusted source.Learn More
Finding the information you need easilyLearn More
Integrated smart label content management softwareLearn More
Food label review services from SGS reduce the risk of improper labelling.Learn More
Validate labels and the content in your product’s artwork with Labelwise.Learn More
A global team of regulatory and food safety experts.Learn More
An innovative way to ensure regulatory complianceLearn More
A wealth of food safety and compliance data at your disposal for API and services integration.Learn More