Coffee Break Webinar Series
A 30 minutes webinar that focuses on the SGS DIGICOMPLY platform to focus on new features, best practices, case studies and experiences from other companies across the world.
Watch past webinars on demand
MANAGING EMERGING FOOD SAFETY RISKS IN THE INFORMATION ERAThe webinar will address how organizations can better prioritize early warning-related risks. It will specifically focus on the approach, as well as tools, utilised by both Nestlé and SGS. Specifically, a participant should come away with a better understanding of how:
- to define what information matters the most and create the right internal landscape to monitor for it
- a large food producer like Nestle defines effective
Early warning risk detection
- technology can help navigate across the avalanche of information to spot the needle in the haystack
NAVIGATE COMPLEX REGULATORY COMPLIANCE WITH AN EFFECTIVE RULES INVENTORY AND MAPPING APPROACH
In this webinar we explore how to navigate complex regulatory compliance.
COVID-19: UNDERSTANDING IMPACT ON FOOD SAFETY
In this webinar you'll discover:
- how Covid-19 impacted food safety regulations
- how food safety documents changed in the last 3-4 months
- how to find answers to the most common questions about Covid with SGS DIGICOMPLY
REDUCING TIME IN THE LABEL REVIEW PROCESS - AN INTRODUCTION TO LABELWISE
The label review process is a laborious activity involving multiple people throughout an organization. In this webinar we introduce you to AI technology being used to improve the labor intense process of label reviews.