UPCOMING WEBINAR - JUNE 15th
Smart Product Innovation Across Your Supply Chain
Title: Smart Product Innovation Across Your Supply Chain
Date: Wednesday, June 15th, 2022
Time: 10:00 am Eastern
Duration: 45 minutes
Enormous, disruptive forces have an impact on the types of food and beverage products that are made available to consumers. The adaptation to these changing elements, be it the climate, pandemic, or war mean that supply chains will need to shorten and become more diverse. At the other end of the picture the consumer expectations on the health effects, sustainability and flavors of products remain elevated. What does this mean for food brands, co-manufacturers, and ingredient suppliers?
- What does product innovation look like today?
- What are the different ways product brands, co-manufacturers and suppliers can cooperate to innovate intelligently?
- What are the impacts on the supply chain as it shortens and diversifies?
- How can all these participants consider the impacts of risk when doing so and avoid becoming overwhelmed?
- Tye Blazey
Director of Business Development, SGS Digicomply
- Bob Hudson
Strategic Account Program Director, TraceGains
Tye Blazey joined the SGS Digicomply team in 2019 in a business development capacity. He works with SGS’ strategic clients on the implementation and rollout of technology solutions across their regulatory and food safety environments. Tye has held various international positions in product management, sales and marketing having lived and worked in both the United States and Europe.
Bob Hudson has three decades of expertise in supply chain management, laboratory, and ERP software systems used in food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other process industries. He has been a member of IFT since 2004, and the Regulatory Affairs committees of the American Bakers Association and the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA). He holds a BS in Chemistry from the University of New Hampshire and an MBA from New York University.
Watch past webinars on demand
MANAGING EMERGING FOOD SAFETY RISKS IN THE INFORMATION ERAThe webinar will address how organizations can better prioritize early warning-related risks. It will specifically focus on the approach, as well as tools, utilised by both Nestlé and SGS. Specifically, a participant should come away with a better understanding of how:
- to define what information matters the most and create the right internal landscape to monitor for it
- a large food producer like Nestle defines effective
Early warning risk detection
- technology can help navigate across the avalanche of information to spot the needle in the haystack
NAVIGATE COMPLEX REGULATORY COMPLIANCE WITH AN EFFECTIVE RULES INVENTORY AND MAPPING APPROACH
In this webinar we explore how to navigate complex regulatory compliance.
COVID-19: UNDERSTANDING IMPACT ON FOOD SAFETY
In this webinar you'll discover:
- how Covid-19 impacted food safety regulations
- how food safety documents changed in the last 3-4 months
- how to find answers to the most common questions about Covid with SGS DIGICOMPLY
REDUCING TIME IN THE LABEL REVIEW PROCESS - AN INTRODUCTION TO LABELWISE
The label review process is a laborious activity involving multiple people throughout an organization. In this webinar we introduce you to AI technology being used to improve the labor intense process of label reviews.