Leveraging a Global Regulatory Library to Get Cosmetic and Hygiene Products to Market Faster
Title: Leveraging a Global Regulatory Library to Get Cosmetic and Hygiene Products to Market Faster
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Time: 04:00 PM Central European Time
Duration: 1 hour
Identifying relevant local regulations in foreign markets can be difficult. But keeping track of frequent updates and amendments to those regulations is even trickier.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how SGS Digicomply enables you to monitor regulations that could directly impact your products and their access to the market. We will particularly focus on tracking restricted ingredients and substances in cosmetic products, across different countries and market environments.
- Introducing Digicomply and its features
- How to manage regulatory information for cosmetic and hygiene products with Digicomply
- How to specifically track restricted substances used in cosmetics with Digicomply
- Cosmetics and hygiene solution and feature development
- Nicola Colombo
Global Head of SGS Digicomply
- Frédérique Lorber
SGS Digicomply - Cosmetics & Hygiene - Project Manager
Watch past webinars on demand
MANAGING EMERGING FOOD SAFETY RISKS IN THE INFORMATION ERAThe webinar will address how organizations can better prioritize early warning-related risks. It will specifically focus on the approach, as well as tools, utilised by both Nestlé and SGS. Specifically, a participant should come away with a better understanding of how:
- to define what information matters the most and create the right internal landscape to monitor for it
- a large food producer like Nestle defines effective
Early warning risk detection
- technology can help navigate across the avalanche of information to spot the needle in the haystack
NAVIGATE COMPLEX REGULATORY COMPLIANCE WITH AN EFFECTIVE RULES INVENTORY AND MAPPING APPROACH
In this webinar we explore how to navigate complex regulatory compliance.
COVID-19: UNDERSTANDING IMPACT ON FOOD SAFETY
In this webinar you'll discover:
- how Covid-19 impacted food safety regulations
- how food safety documents changed in the last 3-4 months
- how to find answers to the most common questions about Covid with SGS DIGICOMPLY
REDUCING TIME IN THE LABEL REVIEW PROCESS - AN INTRODUCTION TO LABELWISE
The label review process is a laborious activity involving multiple people throughout an organization. In this webinar we introduce you to AI technology being used to improve the labor intense process of label reviews.